1Solar Block – How does it work?
- Interested homeowners organize roughly 10 or more of their neighbors interested in going solar in one subdivision or town.
- GSS will go out to the subdivision and give a presentation on how the program works. GSS will also answer all of your questions about solar.
- When at least 5 people decide they are serious about going solar and are ready to commit to the next step, GSS will provide detailed site surveys for 50% off the regular cost (a savings of $197.50 per household). Site surveys are not required to get a basic quote. They are designed for homeowners who have already decided to get solar installed on their homes and would like a detailed design and payback analysis (For more information on Site Surveys, click here)
- GSS will also consult with each homeowner individually to help them select their system type – “Grid Tied” or “Grid Tied with Battery Back-up”. Participants in the 1Solar Block purchasing program will qualify for wholesale pricing.
- Once at least 5 homeowners decide to purchase and have selected their solar package, each homeowner will be required to put down a 50% deposit on the cost of their individual systems. When the group’s order is in, GSS will professionally install these solar power systems! (Installs generally take 2-3 days each to complete)
- 1 Solar Block participants will start saving money on their electrical bills the moment their systems go online!
Logo Design, Website Design and Development by The Web Craftsmen