Incentives from Congress pay you to go solar
One of the provisions of The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 is the extension of the Investment Tax Credit which gives the homeowner 30% off solar systems – this means a refund or direct reduction of the tax you owe.
New for this year: No Dollar Limit on the amount of your credit – great news for people wanting to go green!
Plus many states are also offering substantial rebates and incentives to help you achieve your goal of energy independence and to reduce your carbon footprint.
Conversations today are often about sky-rocketing utility bills, dependence on foreign oil, climate change, and pollution. Solutions for America’s energy future are available now in the form of clean renewable technologies like solar power.
Solar – affordable, reliable, pollution-free energy. Energy savings you can rely on, now and in the future!
Solar energy is not only a personal investment; it’s also an investment in our planet’s future. Invest today and have greater control over tomorrow’s energy costs.
Solar Energy Benefits:
- Reduce or eliminate your electric bill with Solar Electric
- Lower your power bill 30–50% with Solar Water Heating
- Enjoy a warm pool without high gas bills
- Energy that is clean, pollution-free, renewable and reliable
- 30% or more off with Federal and State Rebates
- Eliminate dependence on foreign oil
- Tax-free investment yields 10% or more
- Increase the value of your home $20 for every dollar invested